I just learned about two discounts that might be useful to some.
10% Parking at Reagan National Airport (DCA)
I prefer to fly from Baltimore Washington Airport (BWI) since there are so many offsite parking lots with cheap rates, but when I get a great rate out of DCA or Dulles, I am forced to pay much more for parking.
But I was pleasantly surprised to learn about a 10% discount on parking at DCA when you book with the DC Airports App. After downloading the app, sure enough right near the bottom, you can book parking with a 10% discount.
15% Etihad Flights
I was lucky enough to attend Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Playoff in Washington DC and get to see my Capitals beat the Vegas Golden Nights. Before the game started, we hung out in the Etihad Lounge in the Capital One Arena enjoying drinks and food. While eating tons of crab legs I noticed these postcards spread throughout the tables:
So I went to the website to check it out. It’s not a bad way to save a few dollars if you were going to pay cash for an Etihad flight anyway. And it’s not just for flights out of Washington DC, here are the key terms:
- Book by December 31, 2018 and Travel by March 31, 2019
- Valid One-Way or Roundtrip
- Discount varies by cabin and fare choice:
- 15% off First Class Fares
- 15% off Business Flex Fares, 10% off Business Classic Fares, 5% off Business Saver Fares
- 10% off Economy Flex Fares, 15% off Economy Classic Fares, 10% off Economy Saver Fares, & 5% off Economy Deal Fares
- Valid from JFK, IAD, LAX, & ORD
- Valid Destination – check the website
- The discounted fares are displayed once the Promo code ‘MSE22‘ is entered and desired route selected
And by the way, Etihad is AMAZING . . . . .